To our family of pet parents,
The health and well-being of your pet is our top priority. As news of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community continues to develop, we are monitoring the situation closely. Our goal is to implement measures to keep you safe while still providing the timely veterinary care your pet needs.
At this time, our clinic remains open and is operating under regular business hours.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an evolving topic for our clients, we are implementing the most current recommendations from the CDC, WHO, and the Colorado Department of Public Health. First and foremost, we are monitoring and taking precautions to protect you and your pets during the Coronavirus outbreak. Below is important information on ways that we continue to safeguard our community.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS PET PARENTS SHOULD KNOW:
- According to the CDC, there is currently no known reason to believe that any animals, including pets in the US, can spread COVID-19.
- To date, the CDC has not received any reports of pets or other animals becoming sick with COVID-19.
- The CDC always recommends following everyday preventive actions to reduce the spread of disease, including frequent hand washing and maintaining a clean environment.
STOCKTON PET HOSPITAL IS PUTTING THESE SAFEGUARDS IN PLACE:
- We continue to maintain our clean hospital environments while taking additional precautions for the safety of our clients
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of high-traffic areas, including multiple hand-sanitizing stations.
- Furniture, counters, floors, door handles, exam rooms, and patient treatment areas are thoroughly and frequently disinfected.
- Our staff practices good hygiene and sick team members are to stay home to help prevent the spread of illness.
IMPLEMENTATION OF SOCIAL DISTANCING BY MINIMIZING YOUR WAIT IN OUR LOBBY:
- Upon arrival, clients may call (303) 985-7112 from their vehicle to verbally check-in.
- After check-in, clients may wait in their vehicles for their scheduled appointment until our staff is ready to escort them to an exam room.
- Clients will be invoiced directly from the exam room and given their pet’s prescriptions and discharge instructions.
- Our annual Heartworm Clinic has traditionally been scheduled for the last two weekends in April. Our Heartworm Clinics have been very popular and we will continue to offer these services with the following modifications:
- We will reschedule the formal clinic for two weekends in May: Saturday, May 16th and Saturday, May 30th.
- For our current clients, we will extend the heartworm test pricing from the last two weeks in April through the formal scheduling of the weekend clinic. You may walk in at any time during that period and receive the same pricing as the scheduled clinic.
- To implement social distancing, please wait in your car, call (303) 985-7112, and we will check you in curbside, take you directly to the first available exam room, and invoice you in the exam room so that you can go directly to your car. This will eliminate your wait time in the lobby, increase social distancing, and reduce your potential exposure.
We hope these measures will help alleviate your concerns about potential exposure to the coronavirus so that you are confident your pet can receive timely veterinary care.
For more information and health guidance regarding COVID-19, please visit the CDC or WHO websites. For COVID-19 guidance specific for Colorado, please see https://covid19.colorado.gov/. For additional questions, please contact us at (303) 985-7112, or email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility. We want to continue to take good care of our family of pets, while keeping our pet parents safe. We look forward to seeing you and your pet soon.
Leave A Comment